Pride and Glory Wrestling
March 19, 2024, 12:07:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PGW Mission Statement

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PGW Mission Statement  (Read 427 times)
justjer
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:24:51 pm »

To those whom are reading this post,

You have either found this via word of mouth or had a personal invite from either Emma or myself. Now before we begin all me to set the record straight right off the bat. the PGW was NOT created out of spite like what was once stated against me. The PGW was created out of the need for me to try my hand at something new and unique take on your traditional e-fed.

How so you say? Simply put... the PGW is not a global fed, it's not even a states fed. It's what RoH once was as well as TNA.  To put it mildly the PGW is a small indy styled fed looking to find it's big break. You, the handler reading this shall play a big part on whether the fed sees that day come. As the PGW shall grow as we grow as writers. What will start off with shows being shown at Carnivals and dives will grow into small bingo halls into football fields and finally the big venues as we grow. But to do that; you all must show the same drive that my staff and I shall show you.

Speaking of myself and my staff; you all have my word that neither I or them will EVER challenge for titles in this company; nor will we ever book ourselves period unless it's to further a storyline and even then chances are we aint going to put ourselves over because frankly we know we can be beaten and have been beaten before. So if you ever see Liam vs. someone else; keep in mind it's to further a feud and Liam aint winning unless that person no-shows and I'm given no choice but to have Liam win.

I do look forward to this venture with you guys and girls. Welcome to the PGW and I cannot wait to show you what I have in store.

-Jer
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:11:55 pm by justjer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum